1. How addicted are you? You are in a rush, there is no time to make your morning coffee or stop to buy it. However, you can save time and get your “energy high” by brushing your teeth with a caffeine-infused toothbrush. Would you buy and use this product? Why or why not?
I wouldn’t feel inclined to purchase such a product because I’m just not that addicted to coffee. Although it last happened more than a couple years ago, I have been in this situation. My daily rhythm was off, but otherwise, I handled it well enough. No DT’s or anything. Plus, I’m not the type to buy something ahead of time with the suspicion that I might need it some day, outside of items like a smoke detector.
2. You made a sex list of all the things you’d like to do but haven’t done. The list was lost and discovered by your boss at work. He/she asks if they can help you tick a few items off the list. What do you say?
All my bosses at my work are dudes, so I’d pass and let them know that I never had the faintest suspicion as to their true inklings.
3. Sex around the house. Have you ever been bent over the kitchen counter or bent a lover over the kitchen counter and fucked? What did you like most about it? What did you like least?
Absolutely! And on more than several occasions. One of the best parts is that it’s usually done with the danger of getting caught as a factor. The thing I least liked about it was that full-out fucking was generally out of the question, unless others weren’t around.
4. Sexting…How do you really feel about it?
a. Meh? Not my thing.
b. Can take it or leave it, usually have to be begged to do it
C. I LIKE IT. IT’S LIKE FOREPLAY.
d. Love it! I’m always sending naughty notes and steamy pics.
e. What’s your number? I have a daily sexting list, wanna sign up?
5. What do you love to sniff? Why?
I love to sniff panties because I enjoy secretly smelling a woman’s cunt, getting a peek at her warm center via a secondary source.