Tuesday, May 20, 2014

TMI Tuesday: May 20, 2014 - What’s Your Sign?

This week'S TMI Tuesday looks at human character via astrology and personality tests.

1. What is your astrological symbol? Does it fit you?

Scorpio is my Greek Zodiac symbol, and it fits me very well.

2. List 3 of the good traits of your astrological symbol to which you can relate.

Scorpios are the only sex sign in the Greek Zodiac. Scorps are also private people and they are observant. I can relate to all three of these traits.

3. List 3 of the worst traits of your astrological symbol that you believe do not pertain to you.

Scorpios are supposed to be vengeful, jealous, and manipulative. I do not exhibit any of these traits.

4. What is your Chinese zodiac animal symbol?

My Chinese Zodiac animal symbol is the rat.

5. In Chinese philosophy, The Theory of the Five Elements describes the interaction and relation of natural phenomena. The five elements of wood, fire, Earth, metal and water affect your zodiac sign. Which element are you? Find out here

Based on my birth year, I am a water element.

No comments:

Post a Comment