Tuesday, May 27, 2014

TMI Tuesday: May 27, 2014 - Preparing the Body

Thanks to Virtual Sin for this week’s TMI Tuesday questions.

1. Do you prefer your lover:
a) fresh from the bath and perfumed?
B) FRESH FROM THE SHOWER WITHOUT PERFUME.
c) clean but not right from the tub or shower?
d) slightly sweaty (or musky)?

2. Do you maintain your body for sex with respect to facial hair, body hair, pubic hair, fingernails or toenails?

With anyone other than my wife, I sure do. For instance, I make sure I time my shaving schedule around when I’m going to be with my girlfriend for the evening. Same for my pubic region, and of course, my finger nails. My toenails might be the only thing I don’t groom prior to sex.

3. Do you maintain/prepare according to your lover’s preferences?

Maintain/prepare? Perhaps, I do prepare mentally based on desires my lover has expressed. If the desire requires the use of something other than my own body parts, I would have to prepare for that, too. Like say, bringing her favorite paddle to beat bruises into her butt.

4. Do you have body adornments such as piercings or tattoos for sexual reasons? Does your lover?

At one time, I had the start of a ladder on the underside of my dick, starting just below my frenum. I got them for sexual reasons, and it worked well enough with the first piercing. But once I got the lower one, the ladies usually only liked it when I kept it buried. Otherwise, the balls would chafe at their labia. I like having the option of full-stroke dicking more than the novelty of having a pierced dick, so I let them close up. My wife has a pierced clit hood and tongue, both for sexual reasons. My girlfriend has no such physical adornments.

5. Do you choose any cosmetics, lubes, condoms or other sexually relevant items according to how they taste? Do you not use them because of the taste?

I do not choose items such as these based on taste because I am not planning to put them in my mouth. If I do somehow end up with it in my mouth, then I must have crossed a line and am in it for good or bad.

6. Is there a taste or aroma that turns you on or that you can use to turn on your lover?

There is not a taste or aroma that turns me on, not one I’m aware of at least. But my past few lovers have enjoyed the overall scent of me. I don’t know if any of my own true scent is what they smell, though. I’ve come to believe that what they’re actually enjoying is the combination of my shampoo, conditioner, soap, and deodorant. 

Bonus: Do you prepare a room for sex–mood music, candles, scent, cleaning it or anything? Tell us about it.

No, nothing like that. If I’m banging my wife, it’s almost always in our bed and quite often during some phase of my slumber. If I’m pounding my girlfriend, it’s at her house. She lights candles on occasion, but it’s likely just reflective of her mood at those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment