Tuesday, June 10, 2014

TMI Tuesday: June 10, 2014 - Pick One

Another oddball TMI Tuesday because I’ve come up with nothing else. :)  -Hedone

Pick one. You must pick one. You can elaborate on your answer if you want, but you must pick one.

1. Are you male or female or other?

Male, because I identify with being biologically male. I do not consider myself a man, guy, etc, though, because of all the stereotypes that go with that identification that I do not relate to and often find off-putting. e.g. sports, drooling over big boobs, chest-beating.

2. Dog or cat?

Dog, because I enjoy the consistent engagement and companionship of dogs. Cats just do their own thing on their own time.

3. Peanut butter or wasabi peas? 

Peanut butter, because it’s more versatile and has a richer, more diverse flavor base. Not to mention, it’s loaded with protein that is so good for your brain.

4. Group midnight nude swim or ‘mooning‘ strangers?

Midnight nude swim, because that is consensual. Mooning is the same as flipping someone off at random in my books. That’s just not nice.

5. Sneaker Pimps or IAMX?

I’m not familiar with either, but after sampling each band, I’ll go with Sneaker Pimps. Why? I enjoy trip hop more than the pop rock sound of Chris Corner’s solo project. 

6. Bologna or Braunschweiger?

I’d have to go with braunschweiger, because I’ve always preferred liverwurst over bologna. That said, I’ll pass on both. Not really a type of meat I’m fond of.

7. Vanilla or kinky?

Kinky, always kinky. Sometimes, you can have both because vanilla and kinky are both subjective. All too often, those who think they’re vanilla are kinky and vice versa.

8. Rocky road or chocolate ice cream?

Rocky road, because it’s chocolate plus.

9. Red M&M or green M&M

Green, because they make you horny and the reds one give you cancer. Yeah right. In actuality, either are fine because they both taste exactly the same.

10. Pepsi or Coke?

Coke, because it’s not as sweet as Pepsi.

11. Mini Cooper or Fiat Abarth?

I’m picking neither. I'm too tall to comfortably drive or ride in either. These are cars made for people under 5' 10". And aesthetically, they look like unattractive boxes on wheels. The same goes for the Honda Element and most of the Scion line. 

12. Pleasure or pain? Why? Explain yourself please.

Pleasure, because I avoid pain if I can at all help it. Now inflicting pain…? Well, same answer. I only choose to do so if the recipient finds pleasure in it.

Bonus:  Pick one – Participate in the London World Bike Naked Ride or Japan’s Festival of the Steel Phallus affectionately known as Penis Fest properly called Kanamara Matsuri.

Japan’s Festival of the Steel Phallus, because my cock and balls need some containment when riding a bicycle; they get crunched too easily otherwise. Not to mention, I can get my publicly nudity fix much closer to home if I so wish. A festival celebrating dick on the other hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment