Tuesday, July 1, 2014

TMI Tuesday: July 1, 2014 - Life

Today's TMI Tuesday questions are about life.

1. We learn from our mistakes. What sex or sexual mistakes have you made and learned from, What was the lesson learned?

I guess that the biggest sexual mistake I’ve made is making assumptions about a partner to have it turn out to not be true. This has caused me to miss out on some especially twisted and intense play, as well as to take things a little farther than was alright for my partner. The lesson is obvious: Never assume anything.

2. What risk (sexual or not) would you take if you knew you would not fail?

Honestly, most of the risks I’d be willing to take are not ones I will share here because they are illegal. Oh, here’s one: I would tell a new hire at work that she has my stomach doing flips and that I’d like nothing more than to know her name so I can say it as I jerk off to her. I do have to note that this question contradicts itself, though: If I knew it wouldn’t fail, it wouldn’t be a risk.

3. At what time in your life have you felt most passionate and alive?

I’ve felt most passionate and alive at three points in my life, all equally so. Right as I graduated high school, the first few years with my to-be wife between 1993-1996, and then in my senior year of university through the first few years following 2004-2008. If I had to pick one, it would be between 2004-2008.

4. What one piece of advice about sex would you offer the virgin you?

Don’t fuck women like they’ll break, because they won’t. Pound that pussy to keep her coming back.

5. What are you avoiding?

Currently, I am avoiding telling someone I dearly love that I need my space and want to spend far less time together. What can I say? I’m a loner at heart and feel as if I’ve compromised who I truly to avoid hurting her.

6. By what age should you know what you want to do with your life?

Never. I don’t believe in such a thing. Humans are fluid by nature, adaptable. Setting such a firm goal for oneself sets you up for feelings of despair and failure when you don’t achieve the goal or find that it doesn’t live up to your expectations. Always be open to change and follow your life. Nothing is certain, as the past decade has shown to so many certain people who lost their jobs. 

Bonus: Do you think you’ve experienced true intimacy in a relationship?

Yes, I know I’ve experienced true intimacy in relationships. I am currently experiencing that times two.

No comments:

Post a Comment