Tuesday, July 22, 2014

TMI Tuesday: July 22, 2014 - Can we talk relationships?

Hello. Welcome to this week's TMI Tuesday

1. What is the first thing that pops into your mind when you see an attractive person?

:\ This question answers itself, doesn’t it?

2. What is your idea of a dream date? Describe the person and the type of date experience.

My dream date would consist of a hike on E through the woods on a trail along a river. My date would be assertive to the point of aggressive with her friskiness. We would find ourselves lost for awhile in those woods, naked and lost.

3. How many serious relationships have you had? Were you in love?

In the long scope of extramarital relationships, I’ve only had four and I was in love with each one. Of course, I have also been married for 19 years and together for 21. So, that would be my most serious relationship to date.

4. How many casual sexual relationships have you had?

I have around a dozen sexual relationships in my past. By “relationship,” I mean more than a single encounter.

5. What will ruin a relationship for you?

Too high of a demand on my time will ruin relationships for me.

Bonus: What is your definition of sexy?

My definition of sexy changes daily. Overall, confidence, assertiveness, and sluttiness are hallmarks of sexy for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment