Tuesday, July 29, 2014

TMI Tuesday: July 29, 2014 - Sexual Practices

Welcome to a new week and a new TMI Tuesday. Up this week…

1. How much sex is too much sex? Explain.

Too much sex is when it becomes routine to the point of being boring or bits are rubbed so raw that they bleed.

2. According to the Kinsey Institute, 18-29 year olds have sex an average of 112 times per year, 30-39 year olds an average of 86 times per year, and 40-49 year olds an average of 69 times per year (how appropriate!)

a. Which group of averages would you prefer to belong?

Prefer to belong to? Probably none of the above. I’ve been much more interested in self-anal play than actual sex with another person. Often I’ve thought that it would be ideal to fly solo, to forgo sex with anyone else at all as long as I have access to solo play time as much as I wish. This may just be some strange head space I’m currently in, or the way I’m going to feel from here on out. I suppose if there was someone I felt especially hot for, I’d want to fuck well within, if not beyond, the 18-29 year range of 112 times per year.

b. Based on your age (if listed), find your group above. Would you say you are well below, pretty close to or high above your group’s average for having sex per year?

Despite having experienced a massive decline in both mastubatory and intercourse related play, I am still well above the 40-49 year range of 69 times. I actually exceed the 18-29 year range of 112 times per year by a bit.

3. Swinging (defined here https://www.thecottageinpa.com/index.php/about2/what-is-swinging)–have you tried it? Will you try it? Do you hope/wish to try it before you die?


Swinging, according to the definition that it is done couple-to-couple, is something I’ve done. Originally, that is how we termed our relationship. In actuality, our initially opening of our marriage was a wife-led one, then an open-relationship, both of which I would say do not meet the criteria of the definition of swinging given for this answer. Sometimes, the swinging encounters worked out well, other times they were a disaster. It all depends on the couple with whom we played.

4. What is “having sex”? According to YOU and prior to this TMI Tuesday did you consider:

- Masturbation as having sex? Yes or No

No, masturbation is not having sex. The science-minded in me, however, says that it is, but I will overrule that part of me and stick with a big fat “no.”

- Performing oral sex as having sex? Yes or No

Yes, I consider oral sex as having sex. I’ve had this discussion with people many times. The fact is there is a sexual act performed, in that a wet hole is involved one way or another.

5. When was the last time you received oral sex?

The last time I received oral sex was the Friday before this one that just passed. It wasn’t to completion, because I couldn’t stand it anymore, threw her off, and fucked her to completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment