Tuesday, July 8, 2014

TMI Tuesday: July 8, 2014 - Summer Is Here

It’s high summer! This week’s TMI Tuesday questions are about the hot season.

1. Summer clothes are more revealing than winter clothes. What is the skimpiest outfit that you wear out in public?

Nothing less than shorts and a tank top.

2. What summer outfits turn you on when you see other people wearing them?

Dresses. The short and more flowing, the better.

3. Summer is hot! Sex is hot! Do you find that hot summer weather leads to hot summer sex?

Ugh. No. I’m less likely to fuck when I’m hot.

4. It’s summer and oysters are off the menu (or maybe not, see
http://www.salishseafoods.com/pages/myths.html). What foods are the
aphrodisiacs of summer?

What foods are MY aphrodisiacs of summer? Hmm, I’ve never noted that a food is an aphrodisiac for me at any time of the year. It’s not the food, but how it’s eaten that turns me on.

5. Summertime is hot and thirsty time. What is your favorite summer drink, alcoholic or not?

Water! Summertime is a time when I’m less likely to drink because it dehydrates me.

6. Two traditional vacation destinations to beat the summer heat are the mountains and the shore. Where do you like to go?

I tend to hit the coast, because I can also get the forests down there.

7. Summertime is road trip time. Do you like to go on vacation by car?

I prefer to go on vacation in a car because of the freedom of travel it provides.

8. Summertime is experiment time. What are you going to do this summer that you’ve never done before?

That’s a good question, and I just don’t have an answer for this one. 

9. Summertime can be hazardous. What summer threat do you fear most? Possibilities: bugs, wildlife, heat, lightning…

Fear? Nothing. That’s nature for you. However, wildfire is the most likely hazard to threaten my home. Oh, and there is Mt Shasta, which is a few thousand years overdue for an eruption. I’m not sweating that one, though.

10. Summertime is summer fling time. Have you ever had a summertime romance? How far did it go?

I’ve had flings that are probably not best described as flings, but could count, and they did happen in the summer. All were mostly sexual. 

Bonus: Summertime is Festival time–music, art, seafood, and more. What festivals have you attended or will you attend?

I’m going to a funk festival in the middle of the Northern California woods in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment