Tuesday, August 19, 2014

TMI Tuesday: Aug. 19, 2014 - Doing Business

This week’s TMI Tuesday is the idea of Virtual Sin and the questions are a collaboration between him and [author of TMI Tuesday]. Enjoy!

For each of the categories listed below, imagine that a new business or event of that type opened in your area. Tell us whether you would check it out or attend; and, whether you would go alone, with friends of your gender, or with a significant other/lover. Expound on your answer as much as you’d like.

1. Sports Bar: never, alone, with friends, with your SO?

Never. I detest sports, and by extension, sports bars.

2. Brew pub or beer hall: never, alone, with friends, with your SO?

I would most likely go to a new brew pub with friends and my SO. I wouldn’t be likely to go to a beer hall, though. You can get beer at any bar. Brew pubs make their own, thereby the appeal for me.

3. Wine Festival: never, alone, with friends, with your SO?

Funny this question should be asked now. Just yesterday I had the chance to enter a raffle for a wine festival and passed it up. Although I will drink wine if offered from time to time, it ranks pretty much near the bottom of my list of preferred alcoholic beverages.

4. Tanning Salon: never, alone, with friends, with your SO?

Never; tanning is horrible for you. There’s one exception: I’d go alone if I lived in a place that was dark most of the winter and I was planning to go on a tropical vacation. The pre-trip tanning would prep my skin so it wouldn’t burn on day one of my vacation.

5. Sex/kink event (e.g. Dark Odyssey, Sexapalooza, Leather conferences, fetish ball, kinky salon): never, alone, with friends, with your SO?

Yeah, sure. I’d go to such events with an SO, sexual partner, or kinky friend. All would depend on what specifically occurs at the event.

6. Strip club: never, alone, with friends, with your SO?

I would and have gone to strip clubs primarily with friends, both male and female.

7. Sex toy store: never, alone, with friends, with your SO?

I have gone alone, with friends, and with SO’s. 

8. Upscale Spa: never, alone, with friends, with your SO?

I would go, maybe, on an anniversary with an SO. I notoriously deny myself pampering.

9. Adult Sex education conference (e.g. Eroticon, CatalystCon): never, alone, with friends, with your SO?

I’d go to an adult sexedcon with just about anybody, and if no one wanted to join me, I’d go alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment