Tuesday, August 5, 2014

TMI Tuesday: August 5, 2014 - Sexy Times

Welcome! Time to play TMI Tuesday.

1. You walk into a party full of friends. One of them suddenly and quickly strips down naked. Which area of your naked friend’s body do you check out first?

It all would depend on the type of party and why the friend did it. If it’s a wild-bound-to-get-sexy party, then I check out their private bits. But if it’s a pretty much straight party and\or the stripper is an attention whore, then I look them in the eyes and give them a look that says, “knock that shit off and put your clothes back on.”

2. Have you ever masturbated in bed when a platonic friend or relative was sleeping in the same room or bed?

Yes, when I shared a room with a brother, I would jerk it. Otherwise, no. I could hold off until I had a better opportunity.

3. When was the first time you had a nocturnal orgasm aka a wet dream?
(Yes women have wet dreams.)

I didn’t have my first wet dream until I was in my thirties.

4. Have you ever been caught naked by someone?

Multiple times. Probably because I like being naked so much, which raises the possibility of being found in such a state.

5. Think of your dearest friend, do you think they are sexy? Why or why not?

My dearest friend is my wife, and after all these years, yes I think my wife is sexy. She still has a fun spirit, laughs and smiles often, and has the body of a twenty year old. Oh, and she loves to fuck and is naughtier than most.

6. If you had no choice, how many days do you think you could abstain from sex including masturbation?
I could probably go about a month before going completely nuts for some form of sexual relief.


Bonus: What gets you wet faster, phone sex or sexting?

Sexting.

No comments:

Post a Comment