Tuesday, September 30, 2014

TMI Tuesday: September 30, 2014 - Discuss


Welcome to another edition of TMI Tuesday

1. What do you collect?

I do not collect much more than data, i.e. keeping track of my cums.

2. What do you do for fun?

Go dance to a live funk band.

3. Name a place that’s fun for you to visit but you wouldn’t want to live there.

Any tropical destination fits the bill. I generally enjoy visiting, vacationing, but would not want to live in those places because they’re too hot and muggy.

4. Do you believe in revenge?

I do not encourage revenge but admit to having had my urges. I’ve never acted out on them though. 

5. Do you believe in forgiveness and do you forgive and forget?

Yes, I believe that forgiveness is an important aspect of the relationships we maintain. However, some acts are ones that are not forgiveable, like stealing from me and trying to convince me of all the reasons I should not only accept and forgive, but to also thank you for teaching me a valuable life lesson. 

6. Are you religious? spiritual? Atheist?

I describe myself as an Atheistic-leaning Agnostic. 


Bonus: What’s your routine every night just before you go to sleep?

Watch Netflix until I’m passing out, then dragging my ass to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment