Tuesday, September 9, 2014

TMI Tuesday: September 9, 2014 - All Up In Your Business…

Welcome. Have fun. It’s time again for TMI Tuesday.

1. What is the one word, in your vocabulary, that you use excessively? Don’t know…ask your friends and family.

But.

2. If you had to have a sex change, what part of your body would you want enhanced more than anything else?

The whole act of getting a sex change is an enhancement, n’est pas?

3. You are not having a sex change, what part of your body do you want enhanced?

I could go for a loss of my psoriasis. No? Too utilitarian? Well, of course I would go for the increase in dick size if I can’t go for something a little more.

4. When was the last time you felt possessive about someone?

I last felt possessive of a sexy new hire at work about two months ago. In a conversation, I noted that she had met a male coworker of mine who is rather social. It shouldn’t have surprised me that she already met him. But he’s a phony with women, a misogynist of the highest order that most women mistake for being a really great guy. If they only knew. I actually felt a tinge of possessiveness, like, “Damn you, M. Not this one too. This one’s mine.” However, this was merely similar but not exactly how I felt. Ultimately, I don’t feel possessive about people because I don’t believe people are objects to be possessed, even though I love playing in that vein in purely kinky matters.

5. When was the last time you got a wedgie and had to remove it in public?

I can’t even remember because I wear boxers, which don’t typically result in wedgies.

6. If the world froze for an afternoon and only you could move and no one could see you or remember what you did, what would you do?

I would gather up as many non-sequential twenty dollar bills as possible, then proceed to have my way with at least three of my top desired ladies. Yeah, I know neither is okay, but what can I say. It’s just a fantasy, right?

Bonus: What is your favorite sex toy of 2014?

My favorite sex toy of 2014 is my favorite of the last few years. Fat Boy, my ten inch extra thick dildo. I could spend hours with it up my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment